Inclement Weather Policy
Science Fair Awardees
News From CPCUG's Internet Services Director (ISD)
Millkern Email to CPCUG.ORG Subscribers, January 30, 2006
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:27:07 -0500
From: Scott Mohnkern <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Important information about your cpcug.org account
Dear CPCUG.ORG user,
Unless you have relocated your email box to millkern.com, starting 2/1/2006 your email account will be handled by CPCUG instead of Millkern Communications. Your dial up will still be provided by Millkern.
If you'd like to move your email box to Millkern, and have not done so, you may fill out the form at http://www.millkern.com/transfer/index.html.
In addition, Millkern is offering a series of other incentives for you to relocate your email box to millkern.com:
If you would like to transfer your email or shell account to Millkern.com, please go to http://www.millkern.com/transfer and fill out a quick form.
- For any person relocating to the Millkern service, we will provide one free month of service, in recognition of our problems in December and January.
- Five additional free email boxes, for a year, provided you continue service with Millkern.
- We will provide free forwarding from your cpcug.org account to your Millkern account from the date you choose to move to the date the CPCUG contract ends.
- Full restoral of your web space files, and shell account files if you have them.
- If you wish, we'll provide three months Web Accelerator service, increasing your internet connection speed up to 5 times, free of charge.
- Millkern has contracted with Insta-Nerd, an online computer help service that expects to open in Spring 2006. When they open, Insta-Nerd will provide you three free months service with them.
- Guaranted rates for the next 12 months for your account.
Millkern Communications, Inc.
ISD Home Page
ISD Home Page